Here’s what we do to protect our customers:
1) Emails and texts are highly filtered and used as infrequently as possible.
2) Incoming mail with identifying information is shredded, typically immediately after opening.
3) Checks are deposited same day whenever possible and kept in a secured location until deposited.
4) Customer information is not stored online using high-target sites such as salesforce.com or Constant Contact, for example.
5) We discourage payments by credit card and never allow direct deposit/ACH transfers.