$27,000-$38,000 Total Compensation Package!*
Enjoy Winters off ∙ profit sharing ∙ advancement potential ∙
stability and security ∙ fulfilling work ∙ make a difference ∙
possible company vehicle use, Health-insurance stipend + more!
- Manage installers by coaching, supporting, and showing positivity and professionalism, every day!
- Train our fantastic staff using our easy training and certification program.
- Communicate and involve customers to provide a superior, outstanding experience.
- Able to plan ahead for smoothly-run, safe projects that reduce down-time and inefficiencies.
- Physically perform some landscape duties in varying and changing outdoor conditions in a precise and controlled manner to company/customer specifications.
- Confirm that projects are done in a clean, professional manner to the company’s “Zero Call-back” standards.
- Safely drives company vehicle with trailer. Accurately (and timely) order and obtain supplies and materials.
- Plan the work periods, scheduling, and complete necessary paperwork clearly and timely.
- Collaborate with management on critical decisions such as budgeting, forecasting, and operational matters.
- All must prove their solid understanding of the responsibilities and gardening acumen listed above.
- Must have a minimum of (2) TWO YEARS EXPERIENCE in landscape, gardening, or a similar field(s).
- Has to show an ability to coach, train, and inspire others.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, safe driving record, and reliable transportation to customer locations in the Twin Cities and surrounding communities.
- Due to the everyday, publicly-visible work environment, all must have a professional outward appearance and show good moral judgement at work and in the community.
- Must be able to communicate well in English.
Dependent on experience, work history, employment status (full-time), as well as landscape and business acumen. Compensation comprised of base-pay, bonuses, stipend for personal use, and/or possible additional compensation for up-selling and optional lead generation. Bonuses could include (but are not limited to) apparel, gift card(s), paid meal(s), bonus pay, profit-sharing/bonus incentive, company vehicle usage, etc. This is a direct-hire, W-2 position. Position requires managing of others.
Pierson Garden and Landscape LLC is full of opportunities for career advancement. We do our best to continue to build an environment where you feel important, valued, and safe. Find a stable career path and can be a key part of future success! Make a difference. Matter. If you think you will fit in our environment please, let us know!
Connect with us: email@example.com
or by phone: (612) 251-9910